The Henry Hotel in Dearborn, Michigan
Named in honor of the United States veteran Henry Dearborn, The Henry possesses a spirit of independence that is reinventing the art of hospitality for the sophisticated modern traveler. Graced with splendid contemporary art on nearly every elegantly paneled wall, the luxurious interior is punctuated with dazzling chandeliers and boldly imagined color accents. Our lobby, restaurant, and art gallery have set a new standard for Detroit hotels in creating an unmatched atmosphere of modern luxury which extends to our attentive service, stylish accommodations, and contemporary amenities.
The Henry's Awards
- #1 Hotel in Michigan, given 2013 by U.S. News Best Hotels in the USA
- 2013 Winner of Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence (Thank you for writing online reviews!)
- America's Hotel of the Year Award, 2011 by Marriott Hotels International
- Customer Service Excellence Hotel of the Year for 2011, from Marriott Hotels International
- Best Hotel for Meetings in Michigan under 500 rooms, by Michigan Meetings Magazine
"Wall to Wall Art"
The name of the article says it all. Hour Detroit Magazine features The Henry, Autograph Collection and Park West Gallery. Learn about the art at The Henry and view images of the displays throughout the hotel.
" #1 Hotel in Michigan"
Thank you for naming The Henry #1 among Detroit hotels in 2013. The hotel is humbled with this recognition from U.S. News as part of the Best Hotels in the USA ranking.
R.J. King comments on the building's past as a Ritz Carlton hotel and the positive impact of renovations and rebranding with Greenwood Hospitality Group and Marriott. With a newly elevated ambience and a strong focus on service, you are sure to feel welcome at The Henry.