Our hotel's commitment is and always will be the health and safety of our guests and Ambassadors. COVID-19 has changed every facet of our world and the way we conduct business. We have updated our cleaning guidelines and implemented additional processes and procedures to ensure your health, safety and comfort. These protocols will allow our Ambassadors to provide exceptional service in a safe environment. Our processes and procedures, follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) and local and/or federal mandates.Protocols and guidelines from these authorities are expected to evolve and we will adjust our procedures accordingly.
Guest Room Care:We use EPA-recommended, CDC-approved cleaning and disinfecting products that are effective against COVID-19 and a broad spectrum of other viruses.
- Our restaurant and bar will follow local and state guidelines for food and beverage service.
- Restaurant is open the following hours: Bar Service:
Bar Service, Sunday 3:00pm-10:00pm, Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-11:00pm and Friday-Saturday 3:00pm-112:00am
Dinner, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm and Monday-Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Brunch, Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-2:00pm
Take Out Orders Daily, 3:00pm-10:00pm
Staff Safety Protocols:Ambassadors will follow CDC guidelines with frequent hand washing, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and COVID-19 training. Ambassadors temperature will be checked upon arrival to work.
High Touch Objects:We have increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all high-touch surfaces and areas such as door handles and elevator buttons
Guest Communications:As guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control evolve, the hotel will update policies and procedures on this website.
Other Cleanliness Changes
- Guests are encouraged to utilize mobile check-in applications to reduce contact at the front desk.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all Housekeeping Ambassadors.
- Housekeeping Ambassadors will implement additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols in each guest room with special attention paid to high-touch items.
- Our staff will be washing hands every 20 minutes and changing gloves after each task.
- The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing high-touch surfaces and areas with a focus on door handles, countertops, elevator buttons, handrails, and light switches.
- Menu offerings and service levels at our restaurant and bar will be adjusted to adhere to local and state guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and Ambassadors.
- Cleaning procedures and protocols will be followed to ensure the safety of attendees and Ambassadors.
- Banquet menu offerings will continue to be high quality but will be adjusted to limit overall contact. Elevator capacities will be adjusted to allow for proper social distancing.
Common Areas/Public Spaces
- Common area and public spaces will be set up for social distancing and space capacities will be redefined.
- The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing high-touch surfaces and areas with a focus on door handles, countertops, elevator buttons and handrails.
- Elevator capacities will be adjusted to allow for proper social distancing.