Pet Friendly Guest Rooms at The Henry
Bring your furry friend along for a charming stay in Dearborn, Michigan that will keep your dog comfortable in style. Don't forget to share your pet's picture to our social media pages - we love seeing our furry guests enjoying their stay!
- Pet must be on a leash whenever on hotel property, inside or out, unless inside your guest room.
- Pet cannot be in any of our food and beverage outlets, the fitness center areas, or any area that food is being served (i.e., Banquet areas, Club Lounge). This is to comply with health code standards.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Disturbances, such as barking, must be controlled.
- Housekeeping service will only occur when the pet owner is present and a service time has been pre-arranged.
- The guest agrees that he/she is responsible for damage and/or injuries (guest, staff, pet) that may result from having a pet in the hotel.
- The guest agrees that the hotel will charge commensurate amount to the guest for damage and/or injury.
- Guest understands that there is a non-refundable cleaning charge of $75.00 to be billed upon arrival.
- Service animals are exempt from these guidelines as appropriate.